8.28.2009

Blog Candy Winners...

Sorry I'm running a little late with this. I have family in town.
Since I had so many enter I decided to do 2 winners. The first one will win all that is pictured. The other person will win some mystery items.
And the winners are...

Grand Prize Winner:
Anonymous said...
Please enter me in your contest. I do not have a blogs and stamping up but I need some new paper.Ginnyginnys_lil_designs@yahoo.comthat's my email
August 7, 2009 3:35 PM

Mystery Box Winner:
tmorrow said...
your blog is great and your tutorials are awesome.
August 5, 2009 6:41 PM

Please email me at malisaleblanc@gmail.com with your home address so I can get your goodies in the mail!

Thank you to everyone for entering and playing along. I apprecaite all of you!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats to the winners! Malisa thanks for the chance!

Maria said...

congrats to the winners!

~Suzy~ said...

So generous to award two prizes! Congrats to the winners...

Beth Norman said...

Excellent tutorial. TFS.